Aluminum chloride fluoride
- Formula: AlCl2F
- Molecular weight: 116.886
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: JNGNDYHADNWZFG-UHFFFAOYSA-K
- CAS Registry Number: 13497-96-6
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Ion clustering data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: John E. Bartmess
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. Searches may be limited to ion clustering reactions. A general reaction search form is also available.
+ = ( )
By formula: Cl- + AlCl2F = (Cl- AlCl2F)
|rH°||315. ± 12.||kJ/mol||TDAs||Pervova, Korobov, et al., 1992||gas phase; Thermo at 0K, experiemnts at 800-1100K. See also AlCl3..F-; value altered from reference due to conversion from electron convention to ion convention|
+ = ( )
By formula: F- + AlCl2F = (F- AlCl2F)
|rH°||499. ± 12.||kJ/mol||TDAs||Pervova, Korobov, et al., 1992||gas phase; Thermo at 0K, experiments at 800-1100 K; value altered from reference due to conversion from electron convention to ion convention|
Go To: Top, Ion clustering data, Notes
Pervova, Korobov, et al., 1992
Pervova, Y.U.; Korobov, M.V.; Sidorov, L.N., Enthalpies of Bonds Rupture in AlClnF4-n(-) Anions, Russ. J. Phys. Chem., 1992, 66, 635. [all data]
Go To: Top, Ion clustering data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.