- Formula: C7H8O3
- Molecular weight: 140.1366
- CAS Registry Number: 1335-40-6
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Normal alkane RI, non-polar column, custom temperature program
View large format table.
|Column type||Active phase||I||Reference||Comment|
|Capillary||Polydimethyl siloxane with 5 % Ph groups||1056.||Robinson, Adams, et al., 2012||Program: not specified|
|Capillary||Polydimethyl siloxane with 5 % Ph groups||1059.||Robinson, Adams, et al., 2012||Program: not specified|
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, Notes
Robinson, Adams, et al., 2012
Robinson, A.L.; Adams, D.O.; Boss, P.K.; Heymann, H.; Solomon, P.S.; Trengove, R.D., Influence of geographic origine on the sensory characteristics and wine composition of Vitus viniferas cv. Cabernet Sauvignon wines from Australia (Supplemental data), Am. J. Enol. Vitic., 2012, 64, 4, 467-476, https://doi.org/10.5344/ajev.2012.12023 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.