- Formula: O3W
- Molecular weight: 231.84
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: UARSRGYYQSHHDK-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 1314-35-8
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Species with the same structure:
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Reaction thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: John E. Bartmess
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. A general reaction search form is also available. Future versions of this site may rely on reaction search pages in place of the enumerated reaction displays seen below.
(CAS Reg. No. 27151-29-7 4294967295) + = CAS Reg. No. 27151-29-7
By formula: (CAS Reg. No. 27151-29-7 4294967295O3W) + O3W = CAS Reg. No. 27151-29-7
|rH°||703. ± 54.||kJ/mol||Ther||Jensen and Miller, 1970||gas phase; H2WO4 + e- <=> HWO4- + H measured|
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, Notes
Jensen and Miller, 1970
Jensen, D.E.; Miller, W.J., Electron Attachment and Compound Formation in Flames. III. Negative Ion and Compound Formation in Flames Containing Tungsten and Potassium, J. Chem. Phys., 1970, 53, 8, 3287, https://doi.org/10.1063/1.1674479 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.