- Formula: C4N
- Molecular weight: 62.0495
- CAS Registry Number: 129066-33-7
- Information on this page:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Henry M. Rosenstock, Keith Draxl, Bruce W. Steiner, and John T. Herron
View reactions leading to C4N+ (ion structure unspecified)
Ionization energy determinations
|11.9 ± 0.5||EI||Dibeler, Reese, et al., 1961|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Dibeler, Reese, et al., 1961
Dibeler, V.H.; Reese, R.M.; Franklin, J.L., Mass spectrometric study of cyanogen and cyanoacetylenes, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1961, 83, 1813. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.