Propanoic acid, 2-oxo-
- Formula: C3H4O3
- Molecular weight: 88.0621
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: LCTONWCANYUPML-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 127-17-3
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Pyruvic acid; «alpha»-Ketopropionic acid; Acetylformic acid; BTS; Pyroracemic Acid; 2-Oxopropanoic acid; 2-Oxopropionic acid; CH3COCOOH
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Coblentz Society, Inc.
- LIQUID; Not specified, most likely a grating spectrometer.; DIGITIZED BY NIST FROM HARD COPY (FROM TWO SEGMENTS); 4 cm-1 resolution
- LIQUID (NEAT); DOW NaCl PRISM SPECTROMETER; DIGITIZED BY COBLENTZ SOCIETY (BATCH I) FROM HARD COPY; 2 cm-1 resolution
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
No reference data available.
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.