- Formula: Eu2
- Molecular weight: 303.928
- CAS Registry Number: 12596-00-8
- Information on this page:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Sharon G. Lias, Rhoda D. Levin, and Sherif A. Kafafi
Ionization energy determinations
|6.3 ± 1.0||EI||Kordis and Gingerich, 1973|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Kordis and Gingerich, 1973
Kordis, J.; Gingerich, K.A., Dissociation energies and heats of formation of the gaseous Eu2 and EuAg molecules, J. Phys. Chem., 1973, 77, 700. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.