NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
- Formula: F4Ge2
- Molecular weight: 221.27
- CAS Registry Number: 12332-08-0
- Information on this page:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
LLK - Sharon G. Lias, Rhoda D. Levin, and Sherif A. Kafafi
RDSH - Henry M. Rosenstock, Keith Draxl, Bruce W. Steiner, and John T. Herron
Ionization energy determinations
|13.1 ± 0.3||EI||Adams, Margrave, et al., 1971||LLK|
|10.6 ± 0.3||EI||Zmbov, Hastie, et al., 1968||RDSH|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Adams, Margrave, et al., 1971
Adams, G.P.; Margrave, J.L.; Steiger, R.P.; Wilson, P.W., The enthalpy of sublimation of germanium difluoride and the thermodynamics of sublimation of the Group IVa difluorides, J. Chem. Thermodyn., 1971, 3, 297. [all data]
Zmbov, Hastie, et al., 1968
Zmbov, K.F.; Hastie, J.W.; Hauge, R.; Margrave, J.L., Formation of polymeric (GeF2)n in the vapor phase over GeF2, Inorg. Chem., 1968, 7, 608. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.