Gold, compound with aluminum (1:1)
- Formula: AlAu
- Molecular weight: 223.948108
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: IUQRRRJWXRCUTI-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 12250-38-3
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Information on this page:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
LLK - Sharon G. Lias, Rhoda D. Levin, and Sherif A. Kafafi
Ionization energy determinations
|7.6 ± 0.3||EI||Stearns and Kohl, 1973||LLK|
|7.6 ± 0.3||EI||Stearns and Kohl, 1973, 2||LLK|
|7.8 ± 0.3||EI||Cocke and Gingerich, 1971||LLK|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Stearns and Kohl, 1973
Stearns, C.A.; Kohl, F.J., Mass spectrometric determination of the dissociation energies of AlC2, Al2C2, and AlAuC2, J. Phys. Chem., 1973, 77, 136. [all data]
Stearns and Kohl, 1973, 2
Stearns, C.A.; Kohl, F.J., Mass spectrometric determination of the dissociation energies of gaseous Al2, AlSi, and AlSiO, High Temp. Sci., 1973, 5, 113. [all data]
Cocke and Gingerich, 1971
Cocke, D.L.; Gingerich, K.A., Mass spectrometric determination of the dissociation energies of the molecules Ho2, HoAg, and HoAu, J. Phys. Chem., 1971, 75, 3264. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.