- Formula: H2+
- Molecular weight: 2.01533
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: ZZIJOQHRUPVPQC-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 12184-90-6
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Ion clustering data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Michael M. Meot-Ner (Mautner) and Sharon G. Lias
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. Searches may be limited to ion clustering reactions. A general reaction search form is also available.
+ = ( )
By formula: H2+ + Ar = (H2+ Ar)
|rH°||24.||kcal/mol||SIFT||Bedford and Smith, 1990||gas phase; switching reaction(Ar+)Ar, «DELTA»rH>|
Go To: Top, Ion clustering data, Notes
Bedford and Smith, 1990
Bedford, D.K.; Smith, D., Variable-temperature selected ion flow tube studies of the reactions of Ar+, Ar2+ and ArHn+ (n=1-3) ions with H2, HD and D2 at 300 K and 80 K, Int. J. Mass Spectrom. Ion Proc., 1990, 98, 2, 179, https://doi.org/10.1016/0168-1176(90)85017-V . [all data]
Go To: Top, Ion clustering data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.