- Formula: CdO2
- Molecular weight: 144.410
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: OTXNAUFOBSUCEV-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 12139-22-9
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Marilyn E. Jacox
type of mode
|u+||3||Asym. stretch||638.8||Ne||IR||Gong and Zhou, 2010|
|3||Asym. stretch||626.6||Ar||IR||Chertihin and Andrews, 1997|
Additional references: Jacox, 1998, page 179
Go To: Top, Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels, Notes
Gong and Zhou, 2010
Gong, Y.; Zhou, M., Infrared spectra of zinc and cadmium dioxide anions in solid neon, Chem. Phys. Lett., 2010, 489, 4-6, 181, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cplett.2010.02.077 . [all data]
Chertihin and Andrews, 1997
Chertihin, G.V.; Andrews, L., Reactions of laser-ablated Zn and Cd atoms with O2: Infrared spectra of ZnO, OZnO, CdO, and OCdO in solid argon, J. Chem. Phys., 1997, 106, 9, 3457, https://doi.org/10.1063/1.473441 . [all data]
Jacox, M.E., Vibrational and electronic energy levels of polyatomic transient molecules: supplement A, J. Phys. Chem. Ref. Data, 1998, 27, 2, 115-393, https://doi.org/10.1063/1.556017 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.