- Formula: H3Si2
- Molecular weight: 59.1948
- CAS Registry Number: 12135-45-4
- Information on this page:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
LL - Sharon G. Lias and Joel F. Liebman
LBLHLM - Sharon G. Lias, John E. Bartmess, Joel F. Liebman, John L. Holmes, Rhoda D. Levin, and W. Gary Mallard
View reactions leading to H3Si2+ (ion structure unspecified)
Ionization energy determinations
|<=7.59||PI||Ruscic and Berkowitz, 1991||LL|
|6.88 ± 0.14||DER||Boo and Armentrout, 1987||LBLHLM|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Ruscic and Berkowitz, 1991
Ruscic, B.; Berkowitz, J., Photoionization mass spectrometric studies of the transient species Si2Hn (n = 2-5), J. Chem. Phys., 1991, 95, 2416. [all data]
Boo and Armentrout, 1987
Boo, B.H.; Armentrout, P.B., Reaction of silicon ion (2P) with silane (SiH4, SiD4) heats of formation of SiHn, SiHn+ (n=1,2,3), and Si2Hn+ (n=0,1,2,3) remarkable isotope exchange reaction involving four hydrogen shifts, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1987, 109, 3549. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.