- Formula: C14H10Cl4
- Molecular weight: 320.041
- CAS Registry Number: 121107-77-5
- Information on this page:
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: William E. Acree, Jr., James S. Chickos
|vapH°||103.||kJ/mol||GC||van Haelst, van der Wielen, et al., 1996|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
van Haelst, van der Wielen, et al., 1996
van Haelst, Anniek G.; van der Wielen, Frans W.M.; Govers, Harrie A.J., Gas chromatographic determination of liquid vapour pressure and heat of vaporization of tetrachlorobenzyltoluenes, Journal of Chromatography A, 1996, 727, 2, 265-273, https://doi.org/10.1016/0021-9673(95)01146-3 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
vapH° Enthalpy of vaporization at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.