- Formula: C9H5O4V
- Molecular weight: 228.0751
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: LIFGJKDEFQAOFY-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 12108-04-2
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: Vanadium, tetracarbonyl-«pi»-cyclopentadienyl-; Tetracarbonyl-«pi»-cyclopentadienylvanadium; Tetracarbonylcyclopentadienylvanadium; Vanadium cyclopentadienyltetracarbonyl; Cyclopentadienylvanadium tetracarbonyl; tetracarbonyl(«eta»5-cyclopenta-2,4-dien-1-yl)vanadium
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Henry M. Rosenstock, Keith Draxl, Bruce W. Steiner, and John T. Herron
Ionization energy determinations
|8.2 ± 0.3||EI||Winters and Kiser, 1965|
Appearance energy determinations
|Ion||AE (eV)||Other Products||Method||Reference||Comment|
|C3H3+||13.5 ± 0.3||?||EI||Winters and Kiser, 1965|
|C3H3V+||18.9 ± 0.3||?||EI||Winters and Kiser, 1965|
|C5H5V+||14.2 ± 0.2||4CO||EI||Winters and Kiser, 1965|
|C6H5OV+||10.7 ± 0.3||3CO||EI||Winters and Kiser, 1965|
|C7H5O2V+||9.7 ± 0.3||2CO||EI||Winters and Kiser, 1965|
|V+||19.4 ± 0.4||?||EI||Winters and Kiser, 1965|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Winters and Kiser, 1965
Winters, R.E.; Kiser, R.W., Ions produced in the mass spectrometer from cyclopentadienylmetal carbonyl compounds of cobalt, manganese and vanadium, J. Organometal. Chem., 1965, 4, 190. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
AE Appearance energy
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.