NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
- Formula: OZr
- Molecular weight: 107.223
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: GEIAQOFPUVMAGM-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 12036-01-0
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Zirconium monoxide
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
LLK - Sharon G. Lias, Rhoda D. Levin, and Sherif A. Kafafi
RDSH - Henry M. Rosenstock, Keith Draxl, Bruce W. Steiner, and John T. Herron
Ionization energy determinations
|5.8 ± 0.2||EI||Murad and Hildenbrand, 1975||LLK|
|6.2 ± 0.1||EI||Rauh and Ackermann, 1974||LLK|
|6.6 ± 0.3||EI||Gingerich, 1968||RDSH|
|5.5||EI||Chupka, Berkowitz, et al., 1957||RDSH|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Murad and Hildenbrand, 1975
Murad, E.; Hildenbrand, D.L., Thermochemical properties of gaseous ZrO and ZrO2, J. Chem. Phys., 1975, 63, 1133. [all data]
Rauh and Ackermann, 1974
Rauh, E.G.; Ackermann, R.J., First ionization potentials of some refractory oxide vapors, J. Chem. Phys., 1974, 60, 1396. [all data]
Gingerich, K.A., Gaseous metal nitrides. II. The dissociation energy, heat of sublimation, and heat of formation of zirconium mononitride, J. Chem. Phys., 1968, 49, 14. [all data]
Chupka, Berkowitz, et al., 1957
Chupka, W.A.; Berkowitz, J.; Inghram, M.G., Thermodynamics of the Zr-ZrO, system: the dissociation energies of ZrO and ZrO2, J. Chem. Phys., 1957, 26, 1207. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.