- Formula: Ga2O3
- Molecular weight: 187.444
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: AJNVQOSZGJRYEI-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 12024-21-4
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Marilyn E. Jacox
type of mode
|979.4||Ar||IR||Burkholder, Yustein, et al., 1992|
Additional references: Jacox, 1994, page 283
Go To: Top, Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels, Notes
Burkholder, Yustein, et al., 1992
Burkholder, T.R.; Yustein, J.T.; Andrews, L., Reactions of pulsed laser evaporated gallium and indium atoms with molecular oxygen: matrix infrared spectra of new gallium dioxide and indium dioxide species, J. Phys. Chem., 1992, 96, 25, 10189, https://doi.org/10.1021/j100204a019 . [all data]
Jacox, M.E., Vibrational and electronic energy levels of polyatomic transient molecules, American Chemical Society, Washington, DC, 1994, 464. [all data]
Go To: Top, Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.