9-Octadecenoic acid (Z)-, methyl ester
- Formula: C19H36O2
- Molecular weight: 296.4879
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: QYDYPVFESGNLHU-KHPPLWFESA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 112-62-9
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: Oleic acid, methyl ester; Emery oleic acid ester 2301; Methyl cis-9-octadecenoate; Methyl oleate; (Z)-9-Octadecenoic acid methyl ester; cis-9-Octyldecenoic acid, methyl ester; Emery, oleic acid ester; Methyl 9-octadecenoate, cis-; Oleic acid, methyl ester, cis-; Emerest 2801; Kemester 205; Methyl (Z)-9-octadecenoate; Emery 2301; Priolube 1400; Witconol 2301; 9-octadecenoic acid, methyl ester (Z); cis-9-Octadecenoic acid, methyl ester; Methyl-cis-oleate; Methyl (Z)-9-oleate; (Z)-9-Methyl octadecenoate; 9-Octadecenoic acid (9Z)-, methyl ester; ADJ 100; Edenor Me 90/95V; Edenor MeTiO5; Esterol 112; Exceparl M-OL; Nissan Unister M 182A; Phytorob 926-67; Priolube 1403; Unister M 182A; Methyl 9-octadecenoate; Methyl (9z)-9-octadecenoate; Emerest 2301 (Salt/Mix); Kemester 213 (Salt/Mix); Emery 2219 (Salt/Mix)
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.