- Formula: C10H22O
- Molecular weight: 158.2811
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: MWKFXSUHUHTGQN-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 112-30-1
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Species with the same structure:
- Other names: Decyl alcohol; n-Decan-1-ol; n-Decanol; n-Decyl alcohol; Alcohol C10; Alfol 10; Capric alcohol; Caprinic alcohol; Decanol; Nonylcarbinol; Sipol L10; T-148; Decylic Alcohol; Decan-1-ol; Decanol-(1); Agent 504; Antak; Dytol S-91; Decyl, n- alcohol; Lorol 22; Primary decyl alcohol; Royaltac; C 10 alcohol; Epal 10; Royaltac-85; Royaltac M-2; Lorol C10; Nonylcacarbinol; 1-Hydroxydecane; Conol 10N; Kalcohl 10H; NSC 406313; Nacol 10-99
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Coblentz Society, Inc.
- SOLUTION (10% IN CCl4 FOR 3800-1300, 10% IN CS2 FOR 1300-650, 10% IN CCl4 FOR 650-230 CM-1) VERSUS SOLVENT; PERKIN-ELMER 521 (GRATING); DIGITIZED BY NIST FROM HARD COPY (FROM TWO SEGMENTS); 4 cm-1 resolution
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
No reference data available.
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.