- Formula: C5H5N
- Molecular weight: 79.0999
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: JUJWROOIHBZHMG-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 110-86-1
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Azabenzene; Azine; NCI-C55301; Piridina; Pirydyna; Pyridin; Rcra waste number U196; UN 1282; Pyr; CP 32; NSC 406123
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
- NIST / TRC Web Thermo Tables, "lite" edition (thermophysical and thermochemical data)
- NIST / TRC Web Thermo Tables, professional edition (thermophysical and thermochemical data)
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Coblentz Society, Inc.
- GAS (15 mmHg, N2 ADDED, TOTAL PRESSURE 600 mmHg); DOW KBr FOREPRISM-GRATING; DIGITIZED BY COBLENTZ SOCIETY (BATCH II) FROM HARD COPY; 2 cm-1 resolution
- SOLUTION (10% IN CCl4 FOR 3800-1300, 10% IN CS2 FOR 1300-650, 10% IN CCl4 FOR 650-250 CM-1) VERSUS SOLVENT; PERKIN-ELMER 521 (GRATING); DIGITIZED BY NIST FROM HARD COPY (FROM TWO SEGMENTS); 4 cm-1 resolution
- VAPOR (0.5 MICROLITER AT 150 C); NICOLET FTIR; DIGITIZED BY NIST FROM HARD COPY (FROM TWO SEGMENTS); 4 CM-1 cm-1 resolution
Data compiled by: Tanya L. Myers, Russell G. Tonkyn, Ashley M. Oeck, Tyler O. Danby, John S. Loring, Matthew S. Taubman, Stephen W. Sharpe, Jerome C. Birnbaum, and Timothy J. Johnson
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
No reference data available.
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.