- Formula: C6H9NOS
- Molecular weight: 143.207
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: YJSKAAVPUSXIPL-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 101417-25-8
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Species with the same structure:
- Other names: 5-Acetyl-2,3-dihydro-4H-1,4-thiazine
- Information on this page:
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Normal alkane RI, non-polar column, custom temperature program
View large format table.
|Column type||Active phase||I||Reference||Comment|
|Capillary||DB-5||1372.||Lin, Fay, et al., 2000||30. m/0.25 mm/0.25 «mu»m, Helium; Program: 35 0C (2 min) 40 0C/min -> 50 0C (1 min) 6 0C/min -> 180 0C 10 0C/min -> 240 0C (10 min)|
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, Notes
Lin, Fay, et al., 2000
Lin, J.; Fay, L.B.; Blank, I., Aroma impact compounds formed in meat-like model systems containing cysteine, ribose, and phospholipids in Frontiers of Flavour Science, Scheberle, P.; Engel, K.-H., ed(s)., Deutsche Forschungsanstalt fur Lebensmittelchemie, Garching, 2000, 498-502. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.