Ge2O3 radical anion
- Formula: Ge2O3-
- Molecular weight: 193.28
- Information on this page:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: John E. Bartmess
Electron affinity of neutral species
|2.43||LPES||Wang, Wu, et al., 1996||EA is upper limit to adiabatic EA. Vertical Detachment Energy: 3.01±0.10 eV|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Wang, Wu, et al., 1996
Wang, L.S.; Wu, H.; Desai, S.L.; Fan, J.; Colson, S.D., A Photoelectron Spectroscopic Study of Small Silicon Oxide Clusters: SiO2, Si2O3, and Si2O4, J. Phys. Chem., 1996, 100, 21, 8697, https://doi.org/10.1021/jp9602538 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
EAneutral Electron affinity of neutral species
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.