- Formula: C4H8N+
- Molecular weight: 70.1125
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Ion clustering data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Michael M. Meot-Ner (Mautner) and Sharon G. Lias
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. Searches may be limited to ion clustering reactions. A general reaction search form is also available.
C4H8N+ + = (C4H8N+ )
By formula: C4H8N+ + CHN = (C4H8N+ CHN)
|rH°||84.1||kJ/mol||PHPMS||Speller and Meot-Ner (Mautner), 1985||gas phase|
|rS°||94.1||J/mol*K||PHPMS||Speller and Meot-Ner (Mautner), 1985||gas phase|
C4H8N+ + = (C4H8N+ )
By formula: C4H8N+ + H2O = (C4H8N+ H2O)
Bond type: Hydrogen bond (positive ion to hydride)
|rH°||80.3||kJ/mol||PHPMS||Speller and Meot-Ner (Mautner), 1985||gas phase|
|rS°||87.0||J/mol*K||PHPMS||Speller and Meot-Ner (Mautner), 1985||gas phase|
Go To: Top, Ion clustering data, Notes
Speller and Meot-Ner (Mautner), 1985
Speller, C.V.; Meot-Ner (Mautner), M., The Ionic Hydrogen Bond and Ion Solvation. 3. Bonds Involving Cyanides. Correlations with Proton Affinites, J. Phys. Chem., 1985, 81, 24, 5217, https://doi.org/10.1021/j100270a020 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Ion clustering data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions rS° Entropy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.