- Formula: C6H15Al
- Molecular weight: 114.1648
- Information on this page:
Condensed phase thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: José A. Martinho Simões
|ΔfH°liquid||-58.10 ± 0.84||kcal/mol||Review||Martinho Simões|
|ΔcH°liquid||-1218.8 ± 0.79||kcal/mol||CC-SB||Pawlenko, 1967||Please also see Pedley and Rylance, 1977 and Cox and Pilcher, 1970.|
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, Notes
Martinho Simões, J.A., Private communication (see http://webbook.nist.gov/chemistry/om/). [all data]
Pawlenko, S., Chem. Ber., 1967, 100, 3591. [all data]
Pedley and Rylance, 1977
Pedley, J.B.; Rylance, J., Computer Analysed Thermochemical Data: Organic and Organometallic Compounds, University of Sussex, Brigton, 1977. [all data]
Cox and Pilcher, 1970
Cox, J.D.; Pilcher, G., Thermochemistry of Organic and Organometallic Compounds in Academic Press, New York, 1970. [all data]
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
ΔcH°liquid Enthalpy of combustion of liquid at standard conditions ΔfH°liquid Enthalpy of formation of liquid at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.