- Formula: C3H5O-
- Molecular weight: 57.0717
- Information on this page:
Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Marilyn E. Jacox
|Td = 12995 ± 6||gas||Ellison, Engleking, et al., 1982|
|Yacovitch, Kim, et al., 2011|
Go To: Top, Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels, Notes
Ellison, Engleking, et al., 1982
Ellison, G.B.; Engleking, P.C.; Lineberger, W.C., Photoelectron spectroscopy of alkoxide and enolate negative ions, J. Phys. Chem., 1982, 86, 4873. [all data]
Yacovitch, Kim, et al., 2011
Yacovitch, T.I.; Kim, J.B.; Garand, E.; van der Poll, D.G.; Neumark, D.M., Slow photoelectron velocity-map imaging spectroscopy of the n-methylvinoxide anion, J. Chem. Phys., 2011, 134, 13, 134307, https://doi.org/10.1063/1.3572269 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.