- Formula: AsDF2
- Molecular weight: 114.93251
- Information on this page:
Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Marilyn E. Jacox
type of mode
|AsD stretch||1513||Ar||IR||Andrews and McInnis, 1991|
|AsF stretch||668||T||Ar||IR||Andrews and McInnis, 1991|
|T||Tentative assignment or approximate value|
Go To: Top, Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels, Notes
Andrews and McInnis, 1991
Andrews, L.; McInnis, T.C., Cocondensation reaction of arsine and fluorine: matrix infrared spectrum of fluoroarsine, Inorg. Chem., 1991, 30, 15, 2990, https://doi.org/10.1021/ic00015a009 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.