- Formula: N2Re
- Molecular weight: 214.220
- Information on this page:
Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Marilyn E. Jacox
type of mode
|NN stretch||1940.1||Ar||IR||Zhou and Andrews, 1998|
|NN stretch||1944.7||T||N2||IR||Zhou and Andrews, 1998|
Additional references: Jacox, 2003, page 72
|T||Tentative assignment or approximate value|
Go To: Top, Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels, Notes
Zhou and Andrews, 1998
Zhou, M.; Andrews, L., Reactions of Laser-Ablated Niobium, Tantalum, and Rhenium Atoms with Nitrogen Atoms and Molecules. Infrared Spectra and Density Functional Calculations of the Metal Nitride and Dinitride Molecules, J. Phys. Chem. A, 1998, 102, 45, 9061, https://doi.org/10.1021/jp982814w . [all data]
Jacox, M.E., Vibrational and electronic energy levels of polyatomic transient molecules: supplement B, J. Phys. Chem. Ref. Data, 2003, 32, 1, 1-441, https://doi.org/10.1063/1.1497629 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.