- Formula: MnO3
- Molecular weight: 102.9362
- Information on this page:
Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Marilyn E. Jacox
type of mode
|1||OO stretch||1092.2||Ar||IR||Chertihin and Andrews, 1997|
|MnO stretch||886.9||Ar||IR||Chertihin and Andrews, 1997|
Additional references: Jacox, 2003, page 226
Go To: Top, Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels, Notes
Chertihin and Andrews, 1997
Chertihin, G.V.; Andrews, L., Reactions of Laser-Ablated Manganese Atoms with Dioxygen. Infrared Spectra of MnO, OMnO, Mn(O, J. Phys. Chem. A, 1997, 101, 45, 8547, https://doi.org/10.1021/jp971813l . [all data]
Jacox, M.E., Vibrational and electronic energy levels of polyatomic transient molecules: supplement B, J. Phys. Chem. Ref. Data, 2003, 32, 1, 1-441, https://doi.org/10.1063/1.1497629 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.