- Formula: COPt-
- Molecular weight: 223.095
- Information on this page:
Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Marilyn E. Jacox
|Td = 9780 ± 80||gas||Chatterjee, Akin, et al., 2003|
type of mode
|CO stretch||1896.3||Ne||IR||Liang, Zhou, et al., 2000|
Additional references: Jacox, 2003, page 86
Go To: Top, Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels, Notes
Chatterjee, Akin, et al., 2003
Chatterjee, B.; Akin, F.A.; Jarrold, C.C.; Raghavachari, K., A comparison of stable carbonyls formed in the gas-phase reaction between group 10 atomic anions and methanol or methoxy radicals: Anion photoelectron spectroscopy and density functional theory calculations on HNiCO[sup -], PdCO[sup -], and PtCO[sup -], J. Chem. Phys., 2003, 119, 20, 10591, https://doi.org/10.1063/1.1619131 . [all data]
Liang, Zhou, et al., 2000
Liang, B.; Zhou, M.; Andrews, L., Reactions of Laser-Ablated Ni, Pd, and Pt Atoms with Carbon Monoxide: Matrix Infrared Spectra and Density Functional Calculations on M(CO), J. Phys. Chem. A, 2000, 104, 17, 3905, https://doi.org/10.1021/jp993646q . [all data]
Jacox, M.E., Vibrational and electronic energy levels of polyatomic transient molecules: supplement B, J. Phys. Chem. Ref. Data, 2003, 32, 1, 1-441, https://doi.org/10.1063/1.1497629 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.