- Formula: C15H17N3
- Molecular weight: 239.3156
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: OPNUROKCUBTKLF-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 97-39-2
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: Guanidine, 1,3-di-o-tolyl-; Di-o-tolylguanidine; DOTG; Eveite DOTG; N,N'-Di-o-tolylguanidine; Vulkacit DOTG; Vulkacite DOTG; 1,3-Bis(o-tolyl)guanidine; 1,3-di-o-Tolylguanidine; USAF A-6598; 1,3-Di-o-tolyguanidine; Diorthotolylguanidine; DOTG accelerator; Vulkacit dotg/C; Acrochem DOTG; Akrochem DOTG; D.O.T.G; Ekaland DOTG; N,N'-Di-ortho-tolylguanidine; N,N-Di-O-tolylguanidine; Perkacit DOTG; Vanax DOTG; 1,3-Di-2-tolylguanidine; CNS 1001; DTG; N,N'-Di-o-toluylguanidine; Nocceler DT; NSC 132023; NSC 473; Sanceler DT; Soxinol DT; Vulcafor DOTG
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.