- Formula: C14H10O4
- Molecular weight: 242.2268
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: OMPJBNCRMGITSC-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 94-36-0
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: Peroxide, dibenzoyl; Acetoxyl; Akneroxid 5; Asidopan; Benoxyl; Benzac; Benzoic acid, peroxide; Benzol peroxide; Benzoperoxide; Benzoyl superoxide; Benzoylperoxid; Benzoyl peroxyde; Dibenzoyl peroxide; Dibenzoylperoxid; Dibenzoylperoxyde; Diphenylglyoxal peroxide; Dry and Clear; Duresthin 5; Eloxyl; Epi-Clear; G20; Lucidol; Lucidol B 50; Lucidol G 20; Luperco AST; Mytolac; Nayper BO; Oxy 5; Oxylite; Panoxyl; Perossido di benzoile; Peroxyde de benzoyle; Persa-Gel; Persadox; Resdan Akne; Theraderm; Acnegel; Aztec BPO; Benzaknew; BZF-60; Cadet; Cadox; Cadox BS; Clearasil benzoyl peroxide lotion; Clearasil BP acne treatment; Cuticura acne cream; Debroxide; Fostex; Garox; Incidol; Loroxide; Luperco; Luperox FL; NA 2085 (DOT); Nayper B and BO; Norox bzp-250; Norox bzp-C-35; Novadelox; OXY-10; OXY WASH; Quinolor compound; Superox; Topex; UN 2085 (DOT); UN 2086; UN 2088; Vanoxide; Xerac; Acne-Aid Cream; Benzac W; Clear By Design; Abcure S-40-25; Akneroxid L; Akneroxide L; Benzagel 10; Benzaknen; BPO; Brevoxyl; Cadet BPO 78W; Cadox 40E; Dermoxyl; Desanden; Lucidol 78; Lucidol 75FP; Luzidol; Nericur; NSC 675; Oxy-L; Peroxyderm; Peroxydex; Preoxydex; Sanoxit; Xerac BP 10; Xerac BP 5; Triaz; Perkadox 20S; Cadox B; Desquam E; Lucidol (peroxide); Luperco AA; Nyper B; Nyper BMT; W 75
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.