- Formula: C7H8N2O2
- Molecular weight: 152.1506
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: DLURHXYXQYMPLT-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 89-62-3
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: p-Toluidine, 2-nitro-; Amarthol Fast Red GL Base; Amarthol Fast Red GL Salt; Azoamine Red A; Azobase NAT; Azoene Fast Red Red GL Salt; Azofix Red GL Salt; Azoic Diazo Component 8; C.I. Azoic Diazo Component 8; C.I. 37110; Devol Red G; Devol Red Salt G; Diazo Fast Red GL; Fast Red Base GL; Fast Red Base JL; Fast Red G Base; Fast Red GL; Fast Red GL Base; Fast Red MGL Base; Fast Red 3NT Base; Fast Red 3NT Salt; Hiltonil Fast Red GL Base; Hiltosal Fast Red GL Salt; HD Fast Red GL Base; Lake Red G Base; Lithosol Scarlet Base M; Lithosol Scarlet Base MB; Lithosol Scarlet Base MBW; Lithosol Scarlet Base MW; Mitsui Red GL Base; MNPT; Naphthanil Red G Base; Naphtoelan Fast Red GL Base; Red Base Ciba VII; Red Base Irga VII; Red Base NGL; Red G Base; Red G Salt; Red Salt Ciba VII; Red Salt Irga VII; Sanyo Fast Red GL Base; Shinnippon Fast Red GL Base; Toyo Fast Red GL Base; Tulabase Fast Red GL; 2-Nitro-p-toluidine; 2-Nitro-4-methylaniline; 3-Nitro-4-aminotoluene; 3-Nitro-4-toluidine; 4-Amino-3-nitrotoluene; 4-Methyl-2-nitroaniline; 4-Methyl-6-nitroaniline; Azoic diazo component 8, base; 1-Amino-2-nitro-4-methylbenzene; 4-Methyl-2-nitrobenzenamine; (4-Methyl-2-nitrophenyl)amine
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.