- Formula: CCl3F
- Molecular weight: 137.368
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: CYRMSUTZVYGINF-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 75-69-4
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Methane, trichlorofluoro-; Algofrene Type 1; Arcton 9; Chlorofluoromethane (CCl3F); Electro-CF 11; F 11B; Fluorochloroform; Fluorotrichloromethane; Freon MF; Freon 11; Frigen 11; Frigen 11A; FC 11; FC 11, Halocarbon; FKW 11; Genetron 11; Isceon 131; Isotron 11; Kaltron 11; Ledon 11; Monofluorotrichloromethane; Propellant 11; R 11; R 11, Halocarbon; Trichlorofluoromethane; CFCl3; Fluorocarbon 11; Triclorofluormethane; CCl3F; Khladon 11; F 11; Halon 11; Refrigerant 11; Daiflon S 1; Daiflon 11; Arcton 11; Frigen S 11; Refrigerant R11; Distillex DS6; Methane, fluorotrichloro-; Chladone 11; Dymel 11; F 11 (halocarbon); Fluon 11; Freon 11A; Trichloromethyl fluoride; Trichlorofluorocarbon; Genetron 11SBA; fluorotrichloromethane (Freon 11)
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.