- Formula: CHClF2
- Molecular weight: 86.468
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: VOPWNXZWBYDODV-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 75-45-6
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Methane, chlorodifluoro-; Algeon 22; Algofrene Type 6; Arcton 4; Chlorodifluoromethane; Difluoromonochloromethane; Electro-CF 22; F 22; Freon 22; Frigen 22; FC 22; Genetron 22; Isotron 22; Monochlorodifluoromethane; R 22; Ucon 22; CHF2Cl; Algofrene 22; Arcton 22; CFC 22; Daiflon 22; Dymel 22; Eskimon 22; Flugene 22; Fluorocarbon-22; Forane 22; Frigen; Haltron 22; Isceon 22; Khaladon 22; Monochlorodifluormethane; Propellant 22; Refrigerant 22; UN 1018; CHClF2; Algofrene 6; Khladon 22; Flon 22; F 22 (halocarbon); FKW 22; HCFC 22; HFA-22; Refrigerant R 22; Methane, difluoro chloro
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.