- Formula: C12H11N3
- Molecular weight: 197.2358
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: QPQKUYVSJWQSDY-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 60-09-3
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: C.I. Solvent Yellow 1; p-(Phenylazo)aniline; p-Aminoazobenzene; p-Aminoazobenzol; p-Aminodiphenyldiimide; Aniline Yellow; Brasilazina Oil Yellow G; C.I. 11000; Cellitazol R; Ceres Yellow R; Fast Spirit Yellow; Fat Yellow AAB; Induline R; Oil Soluble Aniline Yellow; Oil Yellow AAB; Oil Yellow AB; Oil Yellow AN; Oil Yellow B; Organol Yellow 2A; Solvent Yellow 1; Somalia Yellow 2G; Sudan Yellow R; 4-Aminoazobenzene; 4-Aminoazobenzol; 4-Phenylazoaniline; p-(Phenolazo)aniline; p-(Phenylazo)phenylamine; p-Amimoazobenzene; Aminoazobenzene; Aniline, p-(phenylazo)-; Azobenzene, 4-amino-; C.I. Solvent Blue 7; Fast Spirit Yellow AAB; Oil Yellow R; Oil Yellow 2G; Oil-Sol. Aniline Yellow; Organol Yellow; Stearix Brown 4R; Sudan Yellow RA; USAF EK-1375; 4-(Phenylazo)benzenamine; 4-Amino-1,1'-azobenzene; 4-Benzeneazoaniline; Paraphenolazo aniline; Zlut anilinova; Zlut rozpoustedlova 1; Benzenamine, 4-(2-phenyldiazenyl)-; p-Aminodiphenylimide
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.