- Formula: C14H16ClO5PS
- Molecular weight: 362.766
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: BXNANOICGRISHX-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 56-72-4
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: Phosphorothioic acid, O-(3-chloro-4-methyl-2-oxo-2H-1-benzopyran-7-yl) O,O-diethyl ester; Coumarin, 3-chloro-7-hydroxy-4-methyl-, O-ester with O,O-diethyl phosphorothioate; Agridip; Asuntol; Bayer 21/199; Baymix; Baymix 50; Co-ral; Coumafos; ENT 17,957; Meldane; Meldone; Muscatox; Resitox; O-(3-Chloro-4-methylcoumarin-7-yl) O,O-diethyl phosphorothioate; Asunthol; Azunthol; BAY 21/199; Diethyl thiophosphoric acid ester of 3-chloro-4-methyl-7-hydroxycoumarin; Diethyl 3-chloro-4-methylumbelliferyl thionophosphate; NCI-C08662; O-3-Chloro-4-methyl-7-coumarinyl O,O-diethyl phosphorothioate; O,O-Diaethyl-O-(3-chlor-4-methyl-cumarin-7-yl)-monothiophosphat; O,O-Diethyl O-(3-chloro-4-methyl-2-oxo-2H-benzopyran-7-yl)phosphorothioate; O,O-Diethyl O-(3-chloro-4-methyl-2-oxo-2H-1-benzopyran-7-yl)phosphorothioate; O,O-Diethyl O-(3-chloro-4-methyl-7-coumarinyl)phosphorothioate; O,O-Diethyl O-(3-chloro-4-methylcoumarinyl-7) thiophosphate; O,O-Diethyl O-(3-chloro-4-methylumbelliferyl)phosphorothioate; O,O-Diethyl 3-chloro-4-methyl-7-umbelliferone thiophosphate; O,O-Diethyl-O-(3-chloro-4-methyl-cumarin-7-yl)monothiofosfaat; O,O-Dietil-O-(3-chloro-4-metil-cumarin-7-il-monotiofosfato); Phosphorothioic acid, O,O-diethyl ester, O-ester with 3-chloro-7-hydroxy-4-methylcoumarin; Suntol; Thiophosphate de O,O-diethyle et de O-(3-chloro-4-methyl-7-coumarinyle); 3-Chloro-4-methyl-7-coumarinyl diethyl phosphorothioate; 3-Chloro-4-methyl-7-hydroxycoumarin diethyl thiophosphoric acid ester; 3-Chloro-4-methylumbelliferone O-ester with O,O-diethyl phosphorothioate; 3-Chloro-7-hydroxy-4-methyl-coumarin O-ester with O,O-diethyl phosphorothioate; 3-Chloro-7-hydroxy-4-methyl-coumarin O,O-diethyl phosphorothioate; Cumafos; O,O-Diethyl-O-(3-chloor-4-methyl-cumarin-7-yl)monothiofosfaat; O,O-Dietil-O-(3-cloro-4-metil-cumarin-7-il-monotiofosfato); Diolice; NA 2783; Negashunt; Resistox; Umbethion; O-(3-Chloro-4-methyl-2-oxo-2H-1-benzopyran-7-yl) O,O-diethyl phosphorothioate; OMS 485; Perizin; Co-ral (phosphate); Koral; Co-ral (Coumaphos)
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.