- Formula: C18H15NO2
- Molecular weight: 277.3172
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: FBLAHUMENIHUGG-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 135-61-5
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Acco Naf-Sol AS-D; Acco Naphthol AS-D; Acna Naphthol E; Amanil Naphthol AS-D; Amarthol AS-D; Anthonaphthol AS-D; Azoground D; Azoic Coupling Component 18; Azonaphtol OT; Azotol OT; Brenthol OT; Brentosyn OTN; C.I. Azoic Coupling Component 110; C.I. Azoic Coupling Component 18; C.I. Developer 21; C.I. 37520; Celcot RTO; Cibanaphthol RTO; Daito Grounder D; Dianix Developer ND; Diathol D; Dragonthol D; Hiltonaphthol AS-D; Miketazol Developer NDF; Mitsui Naphthozol D; Naftolo MD; Naphtanilide D; Naphtanilide D Supra; Naphtazol D; Naphthanil AS-D; Naphthoide AD; Naphthol AS D; Naphthol AS-D Dispersible; Naphthol AS-D Supra; Naphtoelan D; Naphtol AS-D; Naphtol AS-D Supra; Solunaptol OT; Tulathol AS-D; Ultrazol D; 1-(2',3'-Hydroxynaphthoylamino)-2-methylbenzene; 2-Naphtho-o-toluidide, 3-hydroxy-; 3-hydroxy-2'-methyl-2-naphthanilide
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.