5-Isobenzofurancarbonyl chloride, 1,3-dihydro-1,3-dioxo-
- Formula: C9H3ClO4
- Molecular weight: 210.571
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: NJMOHBDCGXJLNJ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 1204-28-0
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Phthalic anhydride, 4-(chloroformyl)-; Anhydrotrimellitic acid chloride; Trimellitic acid anhydride chloride; Trimellitic acid anhydride 4-monoacid chloride; Trimellitic anhydride acid chloride; Trimellitic anhydride chloride; Trimellitic anhydride monoacid chloride; Trimellitic anhydride monochloride; 1,3-Benzofurandione-5-carbonyl chloride; 4-(Chlorocarbonyl)phthalic anhydride; 4-(Chloroformyl)phthalic anhydride; 4-(Chlorocarboxy)benzenedicarboxylic anhydride; Phthalic , 4-(chloroformyl)-,anhydride; NSC 89728
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.