NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
- Formula: C14H9NO3
- Molecular weight: 239.2262
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: AQXYVFBSOOBBQV-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 116-85-8
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Anthraquinone, 1-amino-4-hydroxy-; Acetate Fast Red 2B; Acetoquinone Light Gooseberry RL; Acetylon Fast Pink B; Amacel Pink B; Artisil Direct Red 3BP; Artisil Red 3BP; C.I. Disperse Red 15; C.I. 60710; Calcosyn Pink B; Celanthrene Red 3BN; Celliton Fast Pink BA-CF; Celliton Fast Pink BN; Celutate Pink B; Celutate Pink BN; Celutate Pink BY; Cibacet Red E3B; Cibacet Red 3B; Cibacete Red 3B; Cilla Fast Pink BN; Diacelliton Fast Pink B; Disperse Fast Pink B; Disperse Red 15; Disperse Red 2S; Duranol Red 2B; Fenacet Fast Pink B; Interchem Acetate Pink BLF; Interchem Hisperse Pink BH; Microsetile Pink BN; Nacelan Pink B; Neosetile Pink BN; Para M; Perliton Pink 3B; Serisol Fast Red 2B; Setacyl Pink 3B; Supracet Brilliant Red 2B; 1-Amino-4-hydroxyanthraquinone; 4-Amino-1-hydroxyanthraquinone; 1-Amino-4-oxyanthraquinone; 1-Hydroxy-4-aminoanthraquinone; 1a-4oa; 4-Hydroxy-1-anthraquinonylamine; Cerven disperzni 15; C.I. Solvent red 53; Disperse red 25; Dispersol orange D-G; Oracet red 3B; NSC 1485
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.