Reaction Search for Dicobalt octacarbonyl
Please follow the steps below to conduct your search (Help):
Reaction Search Help
Rules for rectants / products (step 1) (Back to search)
- For each species that you want to match, enter one
of the following:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- CAS registry number
- The asterisk (*) and and question mark (?) wildcards can be used following element symbols in chemical formulas. The asterisk matches zero or more occurrances of the element. The question mark matches one or more occurrances of the element.
Search options (step 2) (Back to search)
- Match reverse reactions
- Match reactions which match the given specifications except for the fact that the reactants and products are swapped.
- Allow reactants in addition to those specified
- Match reactions which involve additional reactants to those which are specified. This option is especially usefull when only one reactant is specified.
- Allow products in addition to those specified
- Match reactions which produce additional products to those which are specified.
- Exclude reactions which contain ions
- This option excludes reactions which involve ions as reactants or products.
Reaction type help (step 3) (Back to search)
Searches may be restricted by selecting the desired reaction type. There are three options for reaction type:
- Any reaction
- No restrictions are placed on the reaction type.
- Ion clustering
- Searches are limited to ion clustering reactions.
- Searches are limited to disassociation reactions.