- Formula: C10H10O4
- Molecular weight: 194.1840
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: STOUHHBZBQBYHH-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 108-58-7
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 1,3-Benzenediol, diacetate; Resorcinol, diacetate; 1,3-Diacetoxybenzene; 1,3-Dihydroxybenzene diacetate; 3-Phenylenediacetate; Resorcinyl diacetate; 1,3-Benzenediol, 1,3-diacetate; NSC 4885; Dihydroxybenzene diacetate; Resorcinyl acetate; 3-(Acetyloxy)phenyl acetate
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Coblentz Society, Inc.
- LIQUID (NEAT); BECKMAN IR-7 (GRATING); DIGITIZED BY NIST FROM HARD COPY (FROM TWO SEGMENTS); 4 cm-1 resolution
- SOLUTION (10% IN CCl4 FOR 4000-1330 CM-1, 10% IN CS2 FOR 1330-600 CM-1); BECKMAN IR-7 (GRATING); DIGITIZED BY NIST FROM HARD COPY (FROM TWO SEGMENTS); 4 cm-1 resolution
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spec Data Center, S.E. Stein, director
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
No reference data available.
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.