- Formula: CCl2F2
- Molecular weight: 120.914
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: PXBRQCKWGAHEHS-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 75-71-8
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Freon 12; Methane, dichlorodifluoro-; Algofrene Type 2; Arcton 12; Arcton 6; Chlorofluoromethane (CCl2F2); Difluorodichloromethane; Electro-CF 12; F 12; Frigen 12; FC 12; Genetron 12; Isceon 122; Isotron 12; Ledon 12; R 12; R 12, Refrigerant; Refrigerant 12; CF2Cl2; Fluorocarbon 12; Propellant 12; Dwuchlorodwufluorometan; Eskimon 12; Freon F-12; Kaiser chemicals 12; Rcra waste number U075; Ucon 12; Ucon 12/halocarbon 12; UN 1028; CCl2F2; Halon 122; CFC-12; Halocarbon 12; Isotron 2; Propellent 12; Refrigerant R12; Chlorofluorocarbon 12; Dymel 12; FCC 12; FKW 12; Forane 12
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
- NIST / TRC Web Thermo Tables, "lite" edition (thermophysical and thermochemical data)
- NIST / TRC Web Thermo Tables, professional edition (thermophysical and thermochemical data)
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.