- Formula: C9H10NO3PS
- Molecular weight: 243.219
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: SCKHCCSZFPSHGR-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 2636-26-2
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Phosphorothioic acid, O-(4-cyanophenyl) O,O-dimethyl ester; Cyap; O-4-Cyanophenyl O,O-dimethyl phosphorothioate; Phosphorothioic acid, O,O-dimethyl ester, O-ester with p-hydroxybenzonitrile; BAY 34727; BAYER 34727; Ciafos; O-p-Cyanophenyl O,O-dimethyl phosphorothioate; Cyanox; O,O-Dimethyl-O-(4-cyano-phenyl)-monothiophosphate; O,O-Dimethyl-O-p-cyanophenyl phosphorothioate; O,O-Dimethyl O-4-cyanophenyl phosphorothioate; O,O-Dimethyl O-4-cyanophenyl thiophosphate; ENT 25,675; MAY & BAKER S-4084; OMS 226; OMS 869; S 4084; Sumitomo S 4084
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.