- Formula: C8H9BrO
- Molecular weight: 201.060
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: XTDTYSBVMBQIBT-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 5391-88-8
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Benzenemethanol, 4-bromo-«alpha»-methyl-; Benzyl alcohol, p-bromo-«alpha»-methyl-; 4-Bromo-«alpha»-methylbenzenemethanol; p-Bromo-«alpha»-methylbenzyl alcohol; 4-Bromophenylmethylcarbinol; p-Bromophenyl methyl carbinol; 1-(4-Bromophenyl)ethanol; 4-bromo-alpha-methylbenzyl alcohol
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.