Acetic acid, oxo(phenylamino)-
- Formula: C8H7NO3
- Molecular weight: 165.1461
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: PQJZHMCWDKOPQG-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 500-72-1
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Oxanilic acid; N-Phenyloxamic acid; Oxamic acid, phenyl-; Kyselina oxalanilova; 2-Phenylamino-2-oxoacetic acid
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.