Neopentyl alcohol, trimethylsilyl ether
- Formula: C8H20OSi
- Molecular weight: 160.3293
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: CFUAMMVVJMPPLD-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 18246-63-4
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Neopentyl alcohol, TMS derivative; Silane, (2,2-dimethylpropoxy)trimethyl-; Silane, (2,2-dimethyl-1-propyloxy)trimethyl-; Neopentyl trimethylsilyl ether; Trimethyl(neopentoxy)silane
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.