4-Penten-2-ol, trimethylsilyl ether
- Formula: C8H18OSi
- Molecular weight: 158.3134
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: FEKDDBYWIMYNGO-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 4-Penten-2-ol, TMS derivative; Trimethyl[(1-methylbut-3-en-1-yl)oxy]silane
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.