Pentanoic acid, trimethylsilyl ester
- Formula: C8H18O2Si
- Molecular weight: 174.3128
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: KBBNGLHDTQGESG-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 26429-16-3
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Pentanoic acid, TMS derivative; Valeric acid, trimethylsilyl ester; Trimethylsilyl pentanoate
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.