- Formula: C7H6O3
- Molecular weight: 138.1207
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: YGSDEFSMJLZEOE-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 69-72-7
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Benzoic acid, 2-hydroxy-; o-Hydroxybenzoic acid; Phenol-2-carboxylic acid; Psoriacid-S-Stift; Retarder W; Rutranex; Salicylic acid collodion; Salonil; 2-Hydroxybenzoic acid; Acido salicilico; Keralyt; Kyselina 2-hydroxybenzoova; Kyselina salicylova; Orthohydroxybenzoic acid; Duoplant; Freezone; Ionil; Saligel; Compound W; 2-Hydroxybenzenecarboxylic acid; 2-Carboxyphenol; o-Carboxyphenol; Advanced pain relief callus removers; Advanced pain relief corn removers; Clear away wart remover; Dr. Scholl's Callus Removers; Dr. Scholl's Corn Removers; Dr. Scholl's Wart Remover Kit; Duofil Wart Remover; Ionil plus; Salicylic acid soap; Stri-Dex; Benzoic acid, o-hydroxy-; NSC 180; Trans-Ver-Sal; Domerine; Duofilm; Fostex; Pernox; Salicylic acid & Sulfur Soap; Sebucare; Sebulex; component of Fostex medicated bar and cream; component of Keralyt; Retarder SAX; component of Solarcaine first aid spray; component of Tinver; 7681-06-3; 8052-31-1
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.