3-Aminoisobutyric acid, TMS
- Formula: C7H17NO2Si
- Molecular weight: 175.3009
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: CQDDCQABWZCCOO-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: DL-3-Aminoisobutyric acid, trimethylsilyl ester; 3-Aminoisobutyric acid, TMS derivative; Trimethylsilyl 3-amino-2-methylpropanoate
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.