- Formula: C6H6O3
- Molecular weight: 126.1100
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: IQXWFHDFTAZGNB-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 644-46-2
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 5-Hydroxy-2-methyl-4H-pyran-4-one; 4H-Pyran-4-one, 5-hydroxy-2-methyl-; Allomaltol; Kojic acid, «alpha»-deoxy-; 5-Hydroxy-2-methyl-«gamma»-pyrone
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.