2-Butenoic acid, 3-methyl-, methyl ester
- Formula: C6H10O2
- Molecular weight: 114.1424
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: FZIBCCGGICGWBP-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 924-50-5
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Methyl 3-methyl-2-butenoate; Methyl-3-methyl-but-2-enoate; Methyl 3-methylcrotonate; Crotonic acid, 3-methyl-, methyl ester; Methyl «beta»-methylcrotonate; Methyl senecioate; Methyl 3,3-dimethacrylate; Methyl 3,3-dimethylacrylate; 3-Methylcrotonic acid methyl ester; 3-Methyl-2-butenoic acid, methyl ester
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.